Your privacy is important to us. We use the data provided with your consent exclusively in the context of replying to your request for information. This data isn’t sold to third parties.
1. Personal information we collect
You can visit our website without telling us who you are. We only collect personal contact details when inquiries are made through our “Schedule a demo” web form. These include:
- Phone number;
In parallel, we may use Google Analytics (a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc.) cookies or other forms of technology to enable us to analyse website visitors behaviour. This takes place anonymously and it is not possible to conclude that you are the user in question.
2. How we use the personal information we collect
In general, we only collect, process or use your personal data when you have provided this voluntarily or you have given consent.
We only use the personal data you have provided for the purposes of responding to your enquiry or for providing information about current offers from our company. We combine the information we collected from you with other information that is publicly available about the your company (for example, website, type of hotel, country) in order to follow-up properly with your request for information via email ou via phone.
This information will be stored on servers of our software partner salesforce.com, Inc..
3. Information we share
We don’t share personal information with companies, entities and individuals outside the GuestU, except in the following circumstances:
3.1. For legal reasons
We will share information with other entities external to GuestU as long as it is necessary to:
- Fulfilment of a legal obligation to which GuestU is subject;
- Defense of vital interests of the data owner or another single person;
- Exercise of functions of public interest;
- Effect of legitimate interests pursued by GuestU, since the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the holder that require the protection of personal data should not prevail.
4. Information security
We carefully protect GuestU and our users from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of information in our possession. Specifically:
- Encrypted access to our services using SSL;
- Browsing in GuestU solutions uses a secure channel;
- We review our practices of collecting, processing and storing information, including physical security measures, to protect against unauthorized system access;
- We restrict access to GuestU databases and systems to GuestU’s employees and subcontractors who need them for the performance of their duties and are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations whose non-compliance may lead to disciplinary action or termination of contract.
5. Data retention period
Your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to follow-up with your request for information about the services provided by GuestU, or until you exercise your right of opposition, withdraw your consent for the treatment or ask for the elimination of data.
6. Rights of users of the GuestU website
Users of the GuestU website – data owners – have the right to access, rectify and delete their data, as well as the right to limit treatment, the right to object to data processing, the right to data portability and still have the right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment made on the basis of the consent previously given).
These rights can be exercised through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users may submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority (CNPD) for any violation of data protection legislation.
8. Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities
10. International transfers of personal data
Using the GuestU website may imply the transfer of your data outside of Portugal.
In such a case, GuestU shall comply strictly with the applicable legal provisions, in particular as regards the determination of the adequacy of the level of protection of the personal data of the recipient country of the transfer, as well as the requirements applicable to the transfer.